For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) the Data Controller is TM-Pro.
We use BambooHR, an online software product provided by Bamboo HR LLC, located at 335 South 560 West Lindon, UT 84042 (t/a BambooHR Software), to assist with our recruitment process. We use BambooHR to process personal information as a data processor on our behalf. BambooHR is entitled to process your personal data.
Your Personal Information
Information we collect from you
We collect and process some or all of the following types of information from you:
- Information that you provide when you apply for a role. This includes information provided through an online application, via email, in person at interviews, and/or by any other method.
- In particular, we process personal details such as name, email address, address, qualifications, experience, and any information relating to your employment history, skills, and experience that you provide to us.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our careers website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, and other communication data, the site that referred you to our careers website, and the resources that you access.
Information we collect from other sources
BambooHR provides us with the facility to link the data you provide to us with other publicly available information about you that you have published on the Internet – this may include sources such as LinkedIn and other social media profiles.
Uses made of your information
Lawful basis for processing
We rely on legitimate interest as the lawful basis on which we collect and use your personal data. Our legitimate interests are the recruitment of staff for our business.
Purposes of processing
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To consider your application in respect of a role for which you have applied.
- To consider your application in respect of other roles.
- To communicate with you in respect of the recruitment process.
- To enhance any information that we receive from you with information obtained from third-party data providers.
- To find appropriate candidates to fill our job openings.
How we store your personal data
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that all personal data is kept secure including measures to prevent personal data from being accidentally lost, or used, or accessed in any unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal data to those who have a genuine business need to view it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data breach where we are legally required to do so.
Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you and process using BambooHR’s Services will be transferred to and stored at BambooHR its European Union location in Ireland. The data center has a backup located in the same country. None of your data is mirrored or stored elsewhere. The center has a Network Operations Center (NOC) staffed 24/7. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing, or processing.
How long we keep your personal data
We retain all candidate data for the duration of the selection process and will delete the candidate information within 2 months after finalization the application process. Your personal information will be deleted upon receiving a written request by you to us.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of important rights. In summary, those include rights to:
- require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- request the erasure of personal data concerning you in certain situations
- request access to the personal data concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for direct marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal data
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
- claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please contact us using our contact details below, ensuring we have enough information to identify you, proving your identity and address, and confirming which information to which your request relates
How to complain
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information.
The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live, or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred.