TM-Pro: Privacy Notice
At TM-Pro we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice sets out the basis on which the personal data collected from you, or that you provide to us, is processed by us.
Considering the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) the Data Controller is TM-Pro.
By signing up for any of our services, ticking the appropriate box or clicking the appropriate button when you access any services, even if they require no registration but through which your personal data is collected, you authorize TM-Pro to use your personal data for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice. You expressly agree to the processing of your personal data in the terms set in this Privacy Notice and its transfer within TM-Pro.
By using any of our services and accepting this Privacy Notice, you confirm that you are above the age of 16. If you are below the age of 16, we ask that you do not use our Services.
Personal data we collect
We collect and process some or all of the following types of data from you:
- We process personal details such as name, email address, address, qualifications, experience, and any data relating to your employment history, skills, and experience that you provide to us.
- That you provide when you apply for a vacancy. This includes provided through an online application, via email, in person at interviews, and/or by any other method.
- If you contact us, we keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, IP-addresses, browser type, operating system, traffic data, location data, and other communication data, the site that referred you to our website, and the resources that you access.
- We process and store any content that you make available through the TM-Pro products Services and Website such as user activity in relation to the type of Services you use, IP address and any other form of media, documents and/or you share with us.
- We collect and process details of your visits to our websites, your use of social media platforms and other collected through cookies and other tracking technology including that you look at. We may also collect about you that is publicly available online, including your social media profiles.
- In some cases, geographic location is also processed.
TM-pro uses and stores cookies in order to provide you with the best possible experience on our website. Cookies are stored on your device which you use to access our website. When first visiting our website, you get prompted with the question what type of cookies you allow us to use. You can also choose to prevent the storage of any form of cookies on your device by changing the settings of your Internet browser. Cookies can always be deleted if you wish to do so.
How we use your data
Lawful basis for processing
We rely on legitimate interest as the lawful basis on which we collect and use your personal data. We use you provided to us as is required to fulfil our duties under the contracts between us.
Purposes of processing
We use held about you in the following ways:
- To give us to ability to operate our business and to pursue our legitimate interests where these are not in conflict with applicable data protection rights and comply with applicable laws and/or to protect our legal rights.
- To communicate with you and to provide you with information about our products and services.
- To provide customer support
- To enhance any that we receive from you with information obtained from third-party data providers.
- To consider your application in respect of a role for which you have applied.
- To consider your application in respect of other roles.
- To find appropriate candidates to fill our job openings.
Disclosure of your personal data
We may, in certain circumstances disclose your personal data to third party processors, always in line with section 3 and 5 of this Privacy Notice:
- Service providers and contractors that use your personal data on our behalf which are needed by us to fulfil the duties of the contract between you and TM-Pro, such as Atlassian, Microsoft, AWS, LinkedIn, Google, Pipedrive.
- Analytics and search engine providers which assist us in improving and optimizing our website.
- Auditors and other advisors.
- Public authorities as required by law, court order or regulation.
International transfers of personal data
TM-Pro and its third parties as described in Section 6, may collect, transfer, process, and store your personal data outside the EEA, meaning that personal data may be processed outside your jurisdiction. This includes countries, and thus jurisdictions, that are not subject to an adequacy decision by the European Commission. In such cases we are committed to maintain the right level of technical and organisational measures to make sure that the level of protection and security of your Personal Data as required by the applicable regulators or legislators is sufficient.
How we protect your personal data
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that all personal data is kept secure including measures to prevent personal data from being accidentally lost, or used, or accessed in any unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal data to those who have a genuine business need to view it. Those processing your will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data breach where we are legally required to do so.
Retention of your personal data
We will keep your personal data for the duration of our business relationship and to the extent permitted or required under applicable law, after termination of the business relationship. We may be required by law to hold certain for specified periods. In other cases, we may retain data for an appropriate period after the business relationship ends to comply with legal obligations, to meet regulatory requirements or to protect ourself from legal claims. In relation to other personal data collected, it is deleted as soon as the purpose for which it was collected ceases, or the is no longer needed for that purpose.
Your privacy rights
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of important rights. In summary, those include rights to:
- access to your personal data and to certain other supplementary that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address.
- require us to correct any mistakes in your which we hold.
- request the erasure of personal data concerning you in certain situations.
- withdraw any consents to processing that you have given us and prevent further processing.
- where we process your data because we have a legitimate interest in doing so, you may also have the right to object to this. These rights may be limited in some situations because of legal requirement.
- request access to the personal data concerning you which you have provided to us and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations.
- object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for direct marketing.
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you.
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal data
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
How to complain
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your . You can contact us as stated in section 12 of this Privacy notice.
The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live, or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred.
If you need any support or have question in relation to your privacy rights, the way TM-Pro protects your personal data which you shared with us, please contact us via the Contact Us section on the website or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to our Privacy notice
All changes to this Privacy notice will be processed via updates on this document and uploaded to our website. As we strive to continuously improve our products and services, we may need to update our Privacy Notice occasionally. We will inform you about changes to this Privacy notice via a notification on our website. Please review the Privacy notice regularly.